Request Quote ?
Infort Technology's Trademark Usage Guidelines
Please read and strictly adhere to these Infort Technology's Trademark Usage guidelines ("Trademark usage guidelines") with respect to the Trademarks, Copyrights (whether registered or not) owned by Infort Technology Private Limited (having its Registered Office at 302, 3rd Floor Sunny Pride Building, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, MS, (IN). 411004) or any of its subsidiaries (Infort Technology) before dealing with either directly or indirectly with Infort Technologyor with any of the products manufactured, developed or distributed by Infort Technology.
You are presumed to have read and you shall be bound to follow these Trademark usage guidelines when you directly or indirectly deal, use, sell, and distribute Infort Technologyrange of products.
The term "Infort Technology's Trademarks" (INFORT NEXT) shall mean and include:
- All the past, present, future software packages (including all its versions) developed, designed and manufactured by Infort Technology.
- All the software documentation, dashboards, end user license agreements, content on the website of Infort Technology, whether copyrighted or not
- All the trade name, coined words, logos, symbols, slogans, jingles, brochures, pamphlets, Infort Technology's products box packages, videos, used by Infort Technologyin any type of advertising, marketing, documentation, software whether in print or online or any other type of mediums and whether registered as trademarks or not and whether copyrighted or not.
Authority to Use
- Each and every usage of INFORT NEXT will require prior written authorization of Infort Technology unless specifically waived by Infort Technology
- A Use of INFORT NEXT in correct and legible form and as guided by the Authorized personnel of Infort Technology, if specifically authorized by Infort Technology in writing.
- For using the Infort Technology range of products you warrant to accept the End user License Agreement of the respective Infort Technology product
- Register any INFORT NEXT under any Intellectual Property laws whether in India or anywhere in the world.
- Use/Register any INFORT NEXT i.e. similar or deceptively similar to that of INFORT NEXT to create utter confusion as to Infort Technology or denotes/conveys any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship by Infort Technology.
- Use/Register any INFORT NEXT as the business name, name of the Company/Partnership/Sole Proprietor/Corporation/Trust/Society or any form of organization whether in India or anywhere in the world.
- Use/Register any INFORT NEXT as domain name, product name, telephone listings, account names on various platforms etc.
- Use/Display the product images of the Infort Technology range of Antivirus software products on your website without the express written authorization from Infort Technology.
- USE INFORT NEXT with respect to any illegal, false, defamatory, objectionable, objectionable to public policy, pornographic, scandalous materials of any sort.
Please note that Infort Technology's Trademarks are the precious and valuable Intellectual Property of Infort Technology. Failure to adhere and comply these Trademark Usage Guidelines by any person/corporation/company/organization warrants legal and penal actions by Infort Technology under the applicable laws of India. All matters shall be subject to Pune jurisdiction. If you come across any violation of these Trademark guidelines as framed and updated by Infort Technology from time to time, Please contact [email protected]