Request Quote ?
The Global Software Services division of Infort Technology Pvt. Ltd..
ERP systems integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization.
CRM Software helps to preserves the Complete Contact and Follow up History, generates sales projection & sales funnel report to forecast accurately, gives constant Alerts & Reminders.
Software can be developed for a variety of purposes.
Infort Technology Pvt. Ltd. offers quality and invotive web solutions for different business organizations.
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible.
We are a professional IT consultant that assesses a business or organization's processes
and Guide to improve it.
A payment gateway is a merchant service provided by an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card or direct payments
The connection to the mobile network is made by acquiring a SIM card number from the mobile operator and installing it in the gateway.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is the use of social media to market a product or service. Companies address several stakeholders through social media marketing
We offer customized web application development solutions. Our team of experts studies the task that the client wants done and we offer innovative applications
We provide comprehensive SEO Consulting Services to companies and webmasters who are looking forward to handle Search Engine Optimization for their website
Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce or e-commerce is a type of industry where the buying and selling of products or services
Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce or e-commerce is a type of industry where the buying and selling of products or services is conducted over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web at least at one point in the transaction's life-cycle, although it may encompass a wider range of technologies such as e-mail, mobile devices, social media, and telephones as well. Electronic commerce is generally considered to be the sales aspect of e-business. It also consists of the exchange of data to facilitate the financing and payment aspects of business transactions. This is an effective and efficient way of communicating within an organization and one of the most effective and useful ways of conducting business.
- Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business electronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
- Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes
- Faster and smarter buying/selling procedures
- Ecommerce template design
- Shopping Cart
- Payment gateway integration
- Sales, purchase, Inventory software with reports for online sale